<body>
-


I'm coming home again



Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox
Compatible With: Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer
Blog Opened Since: DD/MM/YY

A hit counter here, maybe? All your statistics of your blog.

I'm coming home again. Do you think about me now and then? Do you think about me now and then? 'Cause I'm coming home again.


-


chirstmas is near
-Saturday, November 06, 2004 8:05 PM

sorry i have not been posting much, due to my internet which i now have to share with my mum,brother. And my computer has been giving me alot of problems.

some reason I don't really like my skin I don't really know why, so I might change my skin.anyways ever since school was out I have been dead bored because my mum said I have to study for the whole of november than I can go out... By than its December and most of my friends would be overseas. Well atleast I can go out on Tuesday, besides this whole month is packed I got rugby and tuition and I only got Saturday and Sunday off.

sighhh!! Anyway Christmas is coming soon RIGHT! So look on the bright side IM get