<body>
-


I'm coming home again



Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox
Compatible With: Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer
Blog Opened Since: DD/MM/YY

A hit counter here, maybe? All your statistics of your blog.

I'm coming home again. Do you think about me now and then? Do you think about me now and then? 'Cause I'm coming home again.


-


bla.
-Tuesday, November 09, 2004 3:49 AM

the last few days have been more boring than ever. and rugby trianing has been so hard. anyway i have a sore throat and everytime i cough it hurts..

im allowed to go out on thursday with nick i think you buy his new bag, it's funny nick left his sports bag at waffle town and i brought it home for him but i left it at the mrt... so now i have to get him a new bagg, and the picutre turd made was nice oh and steph's on too i would make one but i can't be bothered.

my computer has been giving me a couple of problems lately. i can't update! so you proberly wonder what im doing now?? stephs helping me update on her computer haha thanks steph.

Sigh it has been a boring holiday