<body>
-


I'm coming home again



Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox
Compatible With: Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer
Blog Opened Since: DD/MM/YY

A hit counter here, maybe? All your statistics of your blog.

I'm coming home again. Do you think about me now and then? Do you think about me now and then? 'Cause I'm coming home again.


-


ollieeeeee
-Wednesday, November 10, 2004 6:40 AM

it has been so dam effin boring(hehe i stole your word turd)theres nothing you can do

i got good news haha well for me that is i only have 2 more lessons of tuition!!! And 1 and a half months of rugby BOO!!
rugby has been fun but today was so hot the sun was like gabillion degrees!! hehe okay maybe not that much but it was so hot i nearly fainted. Anyway I haven't gotten much sleep for the pass few days maybe thats why i'm always so tried during rugby. A lot of people think rugby is just ramming into the people but its not really that you have to be able to think in a split second to past, tackle or run and you have to me physicaly fit(which im not haha) but rugby is fun fun fun. Anyway enough about rugby. I'll stop her now cause I got nothing to right about.



___it's about 50 days before I leave sigh